Monday, October 28, 2013

Exercise 12

Critic on CNN iReport

This website looks and feels a little like Tumblr in the sense of finding a post, liking it, and looking for more like it. It is easy to use. I am not sure if I like it though. When I look up news this just seems too complicated. I prefer watching the news on TV or reading it in the paper/web ( if it is for world or country news) the news I look up usually is celebrity news. I go to eonline.com and check out the news everyday. That is where I get my news on what they are doing, plus it is not just news on celebrities in the U.S. but also the royal family and what celebrities are doing outside of the country. When I wake up in the morning one of the first things I do is check my Twitter and Facebook because those always have the latest news on it.
I see where this website could be useful for people who don't use Twitter or Facebook, but it is kind of slow for me whereas I can get news fast by looking at my other social media sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment