Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Look at Another Cheerleading Blog

http://collegecheerheaven.blogspot.com/
The moment I first clicked on this blog I was excited. It had my attention at the first picture of a cheerleader from Oregon, Stephanie is her name and her picture really grabs your attention. But the whole blog is just that, pictures. I mean a few words here and there but other than that it is just pictures of cheerleaders. And because it is just pictures I am not sure if I like the blog or dislike it. I love looking at cheerleaders, seeing how each and everyone of them is different, I LOVE looking at all the different uniforms. They are all different and unique. But I just wish it had a little more words.
The blog itself is updated everyday with countless more pictures adding to it. I can tell that there are a few people who comment on the pictures and it shows people are looking, but because they are pictures I feel like more people only look at the pictures and there is not much to comment on. Just about how so and so likes the uniforms but nothing really else. 
Other than all that, I love this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment