Sunday, September 15, 2013

Exercise Four

Podcast Critique Assignment

1. ICTV: Cheerleading. For my first podcast I watched one about cheerleading, sticking with my blog name. It was a really good podcast to start with. It shows some tumbling skills and some stunting skills which were pretty cool to witness. I liked how it was not just something to listen to but something to watch, something that gave inspiration and makes me want to try each knew technique even though I haven't cheered in over a year. What  I didn't like was that there was only one of it. There was no follow up podcast. Which makes me think if it was popular with other people. It did have a full bar of likes but it makes me confused as to why there are not more like it. If there were more of it  I would definitely watch more. And it is one that I would put on my IPhone to watch and to try and do myself, but as I said I haven't cheered in over a year so they would be hard to do.


2. Our Voice Now-Humanity's Team-Co-Creator Network: Is Cheerleading A Competitive Sport: Listening to this podcast it sounds more like a radio station. It was pretty interesting to listen to. This one girl, Sarah, is the host of the show. She interviewed a girl names Emily about cheerleading. I loved listen to Emily talk about cheerleading, because she talks the way I talked when I was cheerleading. I wish it was more exciting, or even a video too! Like show both girls show Emily's team, just something. Our Voice Now is a podcast is a group that talks about different things and I think that I would listen to it again. But I wouldn't put it on my IPhone. It just isn't that important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment